REal Management offers a wide variety of services in relation to the management of real estate properties regardless of the kind of property (building or land plot) and its use (residential or commercial) for covering the most common owner’s requirements:
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
- Owner Representation: Towards tenants, building managers, the public (utility companies, local authorities, etc.) and the owner’s accountant and lawyer.
- Day-to-Day Operations: When problems arise, they are being recorded for future reference and the owner is presented with feasible, priced solution options in order to facilitate him to arrive to a decision.
- Rent Payment Recording: Detailed data regarding rent payments is collected and recorded. In case of delayed deposits or non-conforming tenants, the owner is notified in order to decide whether informal or legal actions should be taken against the tenant.
- Strategic Management Advice: Counseling on how to reform an owner’s total real estate wealth in order to serve better his overall goals.
- Technical Advice: Solutions to eliminate existing weaknesses or emerging damages of the structure or its systems. We provide suggestions for technical improvements that will result in facilitating the use and saving resources on the maintenance and operation of the property. The interventions that we propose are oriented towards improving the ecological footprint of the property.
- Construction Management: Project management on constuction works varying from simple repairs to major refurbishments or even building reconstructions.
- Brokerage: Lease or sale services targeting on utilizing the property’s financial potential.
- Other Facilitations or Easements: Supplementary services on request may be provided depending on the owner’s needs and wants, and the property’s special characteristics.